Mets v. Yankees - 6th Annual Ovarian Cancer Awareness Night at Citi Field
Thursday, August 17th, 2017 - 7:10pm Game (8/17/17 - 5:10pm arrival )
T.E.A.L.® is going to the Subway Series!
Join Tell Every Amazing Lady® for the Subway Series and help raise awareness about ovarian cancer with T.E.A.L.® supporters, including Yankees Manager, Joseph Girardi, Mets Manager Terry Collins and actor, Steve Buscemi !
*8/17/2017 *Field package begins at 5:10pm. *7:10pm game begins.*
Participate in this ONCE IN A LIFETIME event on August 17th, 2017, T.E.A.L.® will be celebrating their 6th Annual Ovarian Cancer Awareness Night at Citi Field with the Yankees vs the Mets for the biggest game of the year! Show your support by buying a ticket and wearing our teal event shirts (provided by T.E.A.L.®) to the game. A portion of each ticket sold will benefit T.E.A.L.®. The first 500 tickets sold will be allowed to walk on the warning track with T.E.A.L.® supporters including actor, Steve Buscemi before the game!
- View seating Chart & Tickets available (on left side link)
- If 500 tickets aren’t sold during this campaign, the warning track presentation will no longer take place.
- If you purchase 15 or more tickets at one time, you are eligible for a 28 character message on the scoreboard during the game!
- If you’d like to get more involved in this event, we’re looking for volunteers. Whoever sells the most tickets wins 6 free tickets to a future Mets game!
- Reselling of tickets on any secondary markets including StubHub are not permitted.
- This is a one time special. No refunds or exchanges.
Since 2012, T.E.A.L.® has been actively involved in the planning of this amazing day dedicated to Ovarian Cancer Awareness at Citi Field. Serving as both an awareness program and a fundraiser for T.E.A.L.® through this online ticket window, this event allows T.E.A.L.® to reach 41,800 people at Citi Field in one day. Attendees learn about the signs and symptoms Ovarian Cancer through Pre-Game events like a Public Service Announcement, planned performances, booths, and digital awareness signage around the stadium.