- In August 2016, T.E.A.L.® released news on a groundbreaking T.E.A.L.® funded medical discovery that found in women with symptoms, using CA125 and HE4 may be an excellent screening test for primary care physicians to evaluate the possibility of Ovarian Cancer.
On September 30th, 2016 T.E.A.L.® lit New York City's City Hall the
color teal to highlight the end of September, National Ovarian Cancer Awareness Month. Special thanks to Councilman Rafael Espinal and his
staff for helping us light this monument for Ovarian Cancer Awareness.
- On July 28th, 2016, T.E.A.L.® was honored to ring the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE) opening bell with our T.E.A.L.® board, survivors, staff, volunteers, interns and loyal supporters to promote Ovarian Cancer awareness.
- Every September since 2013 T.E.A.L.® partnered with Brooklyn Borough Hall for a historic event of lighting Borough Hall the color teal during Ovarian Cancer Awareness Month. This is now an annual event.
- In September 2015, T.E.A.L.® kicked off its 2015 September Awareness Campaign with a Press Conference and Lighting Ceremony at the Parachute Jump at Luna Park in Coney Island. The Parachute Jump was lit teal for the first week of September in support of T.E.A.L.® and Ovarian
Cancer Awareness Month.
- The Brooklyn T.E.A.L.® Walk/Run is an annual event taking place every September in Brooklyn, NY. Established in
2009, it’s become NYC's largest Ovarian Cancer Walk/Run. The T.E.A.L.® Walk/Run Program has now expanded to other cities in the US including New York, Pennsylvania, Alabama, Connecticut, and Georgia!
- T.E.A.L.® has funded research at some of the country's most prestigious hospitals and institutions.
- Established in 2009, T.E.A.L.® operated out of a home office for 7 years with no major funding to date, T.E.A.L.®
has raised over $1 million dollars to help benefit Ovarian Cancer research
- In August 2015, T.E.A.L.® acquired an new office space which serves as part office space and part community center to host brand new workshops, events, and programs for Survivors, their families, and the local community!
Check out T.E.A.L.®'s Interactive Map that shows how far we're reaching across the nation and globally!
Click Here to view T.E.A.L.®'s Reach in 2015.
Visit our Stats Page to learn more about where your money goes.