#GivingTuesday is a global day of giving taking place on Tuesday, November 28th, 2017. Join T.E.A.L.® as we participate in this exciting movement and become a vital fundraiser and advocate for our important cause. Help us make #GivingTuesday the new Black Friday by fundraising on our behalf, attending our Holiday Open House, or by telling every amazing lady® in your life about ovarian cancer via social media!
Ways to Give:
- Help us win Newman's Own Giving Tuesday & Holiday Challenge by donating or fundraising on our behalf. This year we are part of the Newman’s Own Foundation
$500K Holiday Challenge. We have the
opportunity to win an additional $50,000 on #GivingTuesday by raising
the most money online that day. Be sure to use our Newman’s Own Crowdrise for all of your fundraising efforts or join a team and create your own page.
- Donate to T.E.A.L.® through our Giving Tuesday Facebook Fundraiser
- Choose T.E.A.L.® when you shop with Amazon Smile
- Shop T.E.A.L.® and find gifts for family and friends for the holidays
- Buy a Tribute Plaque to commemorate a loved one
- Create a tribute video on the T.E.A.L.® Tribute Wall to memorialize a friend or to thank the amazing people in your life
- Mail in a donation to our T.E.A.L.® Community Center at 533 16th St, Brooklyn, NY, 11215
- Text TEAL to 41444 to donate by phone
- Attend our Holiday Open House at the T.E.A.L.® Community Center on November 28th, from 6-8pm